Commercial Electrical Services
When it comes to electrical work , no two jobs are the same. This is easily true when dealing with commercial electrical work, which holds a wide range of challenges that residential jobs often don't have. Still, commercial work needs to be taken care of and we believe in providing the same high level of service when we handle a commercial job that we would offer when doing any other type of installation.
Commercial electrical needs are diverse, and we can handle any of them. Among the different jobs we're happy to take on are:
- New commercial construction wiring installation
- Security light installation
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Commercial renovation and remodeling wiring
- Breaker box repair or reinstallation
- And more
These are all similar to our residential electrical services, but there's no question that commercial jobs are unique and carry additional challenges with them. This is why we use only skilled employees who understand the different hurdles they'll have to clear when working in a commercial setting. Here's a look at some of the different things we deal with on a regular basis. They're all things we're happy to remember when working on any commercial job, and are also points that many other electrical contractors fail to consider.
- For starters, commercial installations are far larger than residential ones. Thousands or even millions of feet of electrical wire are run in major commercial installs. Thousands of outlets and hundreds of light fixtures and switches are also common. These jobs can be huge, but our electricians are able to handle this increase in size and scale and deliver high quality results no matter the size.
- Commercial jobs often have various compliance issues, as well. Insurance, licensure, and other factors will come into play in a big way, and it's important to follow all state or federal laws during any installation no matter how large or small. We're fully insured and licensed and are capable of meeting any legal compliance issue on a commercial job.
- Depending on the job and the business, additional rules may need to be followed. Our electricians are used to working on jobs that require different steps be taken. Whether it's special hours, following security protocols during work, or any other special consideration, we're more than happy to do what needs to be done to keep our customers happy and follow their guidelines when at work.
- Safety is always important, but it can become even more vital on a commercial job. That's because these jobs frequently involve additional risks. Things like much greater heights, hazardous environments, and the scale of the job can all bring added risks with them. Our workers focus on safety every day, and when they begin a job they will keep their safety in mind to ensure that the unthinkable doesn't happen.
Not all electrical jobs are the same and not all electricians are the same. No matter what your company is or what your specific electrical needs may be, finding the best possible company to help get the job done is important. We offer a full range of commercial electrical services and we do so while remaining professional and keeping our commitment to quality work and top-level customer service in place. If you need any type of commercial electrical work done, call us for the best your money can buy.